The Residences at
Geneva Country Club
Geneva Country Club, founded on March 11, 1890, is one of the oldest country clubs in New York State. Established for engaging in outdoor games and amusements, the club was initially built on leased land that was later bought by the club corporation. Its nine-hole golf course is a rarity in the region today. The first clubhouse, built in 1899, was replaced by a new one in 1914, which underwent renovations and expansions in the 1950s and 1960s. In 1999, renovations brought the Geneva Country Club into the 21st century, with membership growing as golfing and social activities flourished.
Geneva Country Clubs mission is to create a new state-of-the-art Clubhouse Facility for the Finger Lakes Community at Geneva Country Club, by leveraging lake view assets and constructing two condominium buildings. Providing the market with superior options with better design, quality, and thoughtful amenities. The newly established community and facilities will provide additional long-lasting revenue and allow management to attract quality staff to provide excellent service for the next 50 years.